Current Open Positions
Voice & Choice Advocate
Job Type: Full time, exempt
As a part of the Traffick911 Empowerment/Advocacy team, the primary objective of a Voice & Choice Advocate is to engage sex trafficking survivors in long-term, authentic, trust-based relationship. In addition, the VCA will collaboratively identify, plan, access, and coordinate resources, support, and services for their recovery (and non-offending family members when possible). The VCA will serve on the Crisis Response Team rotation as well as be available to survivors on their current caseload after hours and on weekends, as needed. The VCA will service clients in Dallas, Tarrant, Collin, Denton, Rockwall, Ellis, Parker and Hood counties for youth of any gender identification who have been sex trafficked. This position is primarily funded through a two-year grant with organizational plans to develop long-term sustainability. *Note: This is not a clinical position.
- Bachelor’s degree required with at least four years of professional job experience; preferably in a relevant field.
- Two years of professional experience working with traumatized youth preferred.
- Experience working with child sex trafficking survivors, adult sex trafficking survivors, victim services, juvenile services, CPS, domestic violence, and/or experience serving other types of vulnerable populations.
Graphic Design/Social Media Intern
Job Type: Intern / Volunteer, unpaid
We are currently looking for a dynamic, creative and self-driven intern to help design print, web and social media content. Flexible schedule, but preferably available at least 20 hours/week.
- Experience in graphic design using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator required
- Extensive knowledge in Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platforms required
- Ability to be present in our Addison, Texas office on Mondays and Wednesdays preferred
- Must demonstrate values consistent with Traffick911's Core Values
- Must complete Traffick911's volunteer clearance process
If you are interested in this internship opportunity please email a formal cover letter, design portfolio (required), resume and at least two letters of reference (non-family) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We often have other internship opportunities open up. All are unpaid. If you are interested in an internship opportunity please email a formal cover letter, resume and at least two letters of reference (non-family) to email@example.com. You should include any internship specifics such as required hours, supervision, etc. We cannot provide licensed supervision hours for social work or counseling practicum students. Internships typically do not involve personal interaction with victims/survivors.